Daily Fantasy Hockey Notebook — 04/22/22
The Daily Fantasy Hockey Notebook will be published daily Monday through Friday as soon as the morning skates are over.
The notebook includes everything you need to know to set your lineups for the season and daily fantasy: including injuries, thrown lines and pairings, starting goalie ratings, value picks ( DFS) and insights from our DFS Premium Plan.
Key Injuries / Lineup Changes
- [MIN] Tyson Jost (lower body) is expected to return to the roster after missing three games.
- [ARI] Bokondji Imama has been recalled from the AHL and is expected to make his NHL debut on Friday.
[OTT] Tim Stützle (undisclosed) is expected to play but it will be a game-time decision.
- [CBJ] Adam Boqvist (lower body) will not play on Friday.
- [EDM] Jesse Puljujarvi will not play on Friday due to an illness unrelated to COVID.
- [ARI] Nick Ritchie (upper body) will miss his second straight game.
- [ARI] Jay Beagle (lower body) was injured Wednesday and won’t play Friday.
*Subject to change*
⚠️ Game decision
Columbus Blue Jackets vs Ottawa Senators
Bean – Peeke
Formenton – Stutzle⚠️ – Brown
Del Zotto – Harmonic
Minnesota Wild vs. Seattle Kraken
Jost⚠️ – Eriksson Ek – Bjugstad
Donato – Béniers – Eberle
Edmonton Oilers vs. Colorado Avalanche
Nurse – Ceci
Arizona Coyotes vs. Washington Capitals
Capobianco – Gostisbehere
Choice of daily value
C – Ryan McLeod (EDM) – $2,500
F – Kailer Yamamoto (EDM) – $2,700
D – Justin Schultz (WSH) – $2,500
Highest Optimizer Projections
C – Nathan MacKinnon (COL) – $9,400
F – Alex Ovechkin (WSH) – $8,400
D – John Carlson (WSH) – $6,700
*To see the rest of the DFS Lineup Optimizer projections, sign up for MPO Premium*
5v5 DFS score:
*Sign up for MPO Premium to see the rest of our DFS 5v5 scores*